Designation: Camping and Recreation Area Superintendent
Phone: (309) 219-2041
Office Address: 18773 N. Conservation Rd, Canton, IL 61520
Fishing/Day Pass Permit 20__
This permit and license made this ______ day of __________________20____, by and between
FULTON COUNTY CAMPING & REC. AREA, P.O. Box 258, St. David, IL 61563 (hereinafter called
Name: ______________________________Address: __________________________________
City: ________________________________ State: _______ Zip code: ________________
Phone #: ________________ (hereinafter called “CARD HOLDER”), Card #: ___________.
Emergency Contact Name:_______________________ Phone:_________________________.
IN CONSIDERATION of the sum of $120.00, FCCRA hereby grants to CARD HOLDER the permit
for the period of one calendar year from the date the agreement is signed till the following year
to use the Fulton County Camping and Recreation Area, St. David, IL for use of the campground
for day use only. Camping is an additional charge.
If the CARD HOLDER does not renew permit by the due date, the CARD(S) issued will be voided
until a payment is made. If CARD HOLDER chooses not to renew permit CARD HOLDER must
return issued card(s) to FCCRA. All non returned cards will be assessed a fee.
CARD HOLDERS wishing to have their card reactivated on or after the anniversary date of each
year shall be charged yearly payment of $ 120.00. No refunds or prorated CARD fees.
This permit is subject to termination pursuant to terms of the most recently approved
Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago lease and termination by the
FCCRA for violations of the rules and regulations of the FCCRA.
One gate card will be issued by the FCCRA for use ONLY by the CARD HOLDER and their guests
riding in the CARD HOLDERS vehicle. All others must pay gate fees.
This permit is subject to the rules and regulations of the FCCRA as follows:
FULTON COUNTY CAMPING AND RECREATION AREA RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR
FISHING/DAY USE PERMIT CARD HOLDERS
1. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. Gate is open 5 a.m. to 10 p.m., unless otherwise
stated. Gate cards are for CARD HOLDER only. All other visitors NOT IN YOUR VEHICLE
must pay the $10.00 gate fee.
2. CARD HOLDER is to maintain his or her area when using the facilities and grounds. There
are trash cans throughout the campground and dumpsters provided near the shower
house. Please place your trash in one of these receptacles. Fish remains are not to be
thrown in the trash cans or dumpsters. Fish remains shall only be disposed of at
designated fish remains freezer, located at the shower house. This has been provided
for the storage of fish remains. Please bag all remains in a manner that will prevent
leakage and place in the freezer. Fish remains shall not be placed in the campground
dumpster, trash cans nor buried at or near the campground.
3. If CARD HOLDER decides to camp over night, they must pay the regular overnight fee.
Please call (309) 219-2041 so you may be register at the office.
4. The shower house/restrooms operate from May to October weather permitting. The
campground has portal potties located at overnight camping area. Please help maintain
this facility by picking up after yourselves and reporting any problems to 309-219-2014.
5. The CARD HOLDER accepts day use privileges with the agreement that he or she hereby
releases the FCCRA and FULTON COUNTY, its officers and employees of all liability for
loss or damage to property and injury to his or her use of the facilities and agrees to
indemnify the FCCRA and FULTON COUNTY, its officers and employees against claims
resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the
family or guest of the CARD HOLDER arising out of the use of its facilities.
6. CARD HOLDER may use one of public access areas located around the lake. Campsites
and private docks are not open for public use. Only if the superintendent is contacted
by a campsite holder, granting permission to a CARD HOLDER to be on a specific site,
may a CARD HOLDER be allowed to use said site. Using a campsite without the lease
holder’s permission will result in expulsion and loss of card privileges.
7. There is a $25.00 card replacement fee if CARD HOLDER loses their card.
8. Due to the cost of road maintenance and liability reasons, the area roads are not cleared
of snow. Dirt roads will be closed to all vehicles during the brief period when the frost
thaws. All roads not leading to a camping area are off limits unless otherwise noted.
9. Due to liability considerations, county equipment cannot be used for towing of any kind.
10. The following are prohibited: mobile homes, ATV’s, snowmobiles, gasoline outboard
motors, disorderly conduct, swimming, wading, hunting, wood-cutting, dogs off leash,
consumption or possession of alcoholic beverage(s) and/or illegal drugs.
11. Campfires are permitted in fire rings only and moving the fire ring is prohibited. Upon
your final departure of the campground fires are to be extinguished. Do not start a fire
anywhere within the campground other than designated areas. Only wood and other
biodegradable materials are to be burned in the fire rings. Burning of materials other
than the aforementioned will result in expulsion for the day, after the fire is properly
12. Do not clean fish in the shower house or on picnic tables.
13. Children are to be supervised by adults at all times.
14. Area speed limit is 10 mph in most places unless otherwise posted. Speed limit will be
enforced. Be considerate towards children at play, golf carts, and campers. Watch for
wildlife; they have the right of way. Speeding may result in expulsion and possible
termination of this agreement.
15. Fishing is to be done with poles only; no trotlines, jugs, bank poles, or other means of
catching fish is permitted. Two poles per camper. A State of Illinois fishing license is
16. Pets are welcome. Pets must be leashed at all times when not at your campsite. Please
clean up after your pets. No pets in the shower house. Service dogs are allowed.
Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
17. All buildings are non-smoking. Smoking is prohibited within 15 feet of entrances and
exits. All CARD HOLDER and guests must comply with current Illinois Smoking Laws.
18. It is essential you and your guests abide by these and all posted regulations. As a CARD
HOLDER, you are liable for any misconduct or violations of yourself and /or guest(s).
Officials and employees of the FCCRA and FULTON COUNTY reserve the right to request
identification of those using facilities at FCCRA.
19. In the event of the revocation of the GATE CARD; CARD HOLDER forfeits all rights under
the agreement and will be expelled from the campground. There shall be no refund of
the permit fee and the card in the CARD HOLDER’s possession shall return to FCCRA.
**** In case of severe weather, the storm shelter is the shower house. ****
****If you see anybody violate these rules please notify the office. Site superintendent
reserves the right to evict any card holder, camper, or guest for improper behavior or
failure to observe and follow the rules at FCCRA. ****
I have read and understand these regulations and will abide by them,
Dated this __________ day of _____________, 20_____
Card Holder’s signature: ___________________________________________________
Authorized Employee: _____________________________________________________