Designation: Camping and Recreation Area Superintendent
Phone: (309) 219-2041
Office Address: 18773 N. Conservation Rd, Canton, IL 61520
FULTON COUNTY CAMPING & RECREATION AREA
OVERNIGHT CAMPING RULES 2021
CHECK-IN TIME 1:00 PM CHECK-OUT TIME NOON
QUIET TIME 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
1. The following are prohibited and will result in immediate dismissal from FCCRA.
A. No firearms or fireworks allowed.
B. No swimming or wading in any of the lakes or water area.
C. No disorderly conduct or property damage will be tolerated.
D. No hunting allowed.
E. No running outboard motors on the lakes.
F. No mini bikes, ATV’s, or side-by sides allowed.
G. No littering (There are dumpsters near the shower house and trash cans around the grounds.)
H. No unleashed pets.
2. One RV/Camper per site. Back into the site and try and get as close to the electrical source as possible. Do not pull is sideways and block your neighbor or potential neighbor.
3. Two tents per site on non-electric or electric sites. One RV/camper plus one tent per electric site.
4. Golf carts are permitted at a $15.00/day fee and proof of insurance.
5. You are required to follow the Illinois Dept. of Natural Resources boating and fishing regulations.
6. DO NOT MOVE PICNIC TABLES OR FIRE RINGS. One picnic table and one fire ring per site.
7. Campfires in the fire ring only. Burn wood, paper and biodegradable materials only. Upon departure, please extinguish your fire completely.
8. Campers are required to maintain a clean campsite. Trash cans are provided throughout the campground and dumpsters near the shower house. If your site is left a mess, a fee will be assessed to the person registered to that site and asked to not return to the campground.
9. No dumping grey or black water onto the ground, doing so will result in immediate dismissal. Empty all tanks at the dump station.
10. No illegal dumping of trash. Our dumpsters are for bagged trash only. No tires or personal belongings such as: furniture, mattresses, electronics, construction materials, or other items from your camper or home.
11. The shower house is for your convenience. Please help to maintain it by picking up after yourself and reporting any problems to the campground superintendent. No cleaning fish in the shower house.
12. Children and minors must be supervised by adults at all times.
13. No alcohol, cannabis or illegal drugs allowed.
14. Fishing poles only. No trotlines, jugs, bank poles, or other means of catching fish is permitted. Fish remains shall only be disposed at designated fish remains freezer located at the shower house. Please bag all remains in a manner that will prevent leakage and place in the freezer.
15. Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
16. No cutting of trees for firewood. You may gather fallen limbs. The campground office sells firewood.
17. All areas roped or cabled off are restricted.
18. Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pet. No pets in shower house except service dogs. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Do not leave your pets behind when you are away from your campsite.
19. Smoking is prohibited within 15 feet of all points of access.
20. 14-day limit for overnight camping.
IN CASE OF SEVERE WEATHER, SEEK SHELTER IN THE SHOWER HOUSE!
If you see anyone violate the rules above, please contact the campground office immediately. The campground superintendent has the right to dismiss any camper or guest for improper behavior or failure to obey the rules.
John D Young – FCCRA Superintendent
(309) 668-2931 office * (309) 219-2041 cell