Fulton County Board – Health Committee Meeting Minutes
Meeting Place: Jane Boyd Building, 260 W Lincoln St, Lewistown, IL
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: Tuesday, Oct 3, 2023
1. Call to Order: 5:39
2. Roll Call: Brian Platt, present; Barry Beck, present; James Barclay, present; Lisa Thompson, present; Dan Kumer, present. Also present
Tammie Denning, Administrator and Diana Keime, BOM
3. Call for Additions/Deletions To and Approval of the Meeting Agenda: Thompson made a motion to accept the agenda 2nd by Beck. All in
favor. Motion carried.,
4. Announcements, Communications and Correspondence – All Health Facilities: Received notice from IDPH that 2 days during the last reporting period had RN shortages. At this time there is still no fine. Recent hire of 3 RN’s and 1 LPN.
5. Public Remarks: None
a. Members of the Public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with prior written notice of their intent to
speak. The written notice shall identify the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the
speaker’s topic. Each citizen is limited to five (5) minutes. Citizen’s remarks shall not exceed 30 minutes per meeting.
6. Review of Minutes from Previous Month’s Meetings: Beck made a motion to approve the minutes 2nd by Kumer. All in favor, motion carried.
7. Claims/Review of Accounts’ Payable Items – All Health Facilities Discussion/Action: Kumer made a motion to accept the claims, 2nd by Barclay. Motion carried by roll call vote, all in favor.
8. Transfer of Funds – All Health Facilities – None
9. Immediate Emergency Appropriations – All Health Facilities: None
10. Resolutions for Board Meeting – All Health Facilities: None
11. Old Business
a. Discussion/Action: Financial Update – Previous Month’s Facility Data Review
i. Admissions/Census (Clayberg): Sept 1, 41- Sept 30 41. There were 2 admits and 2 deaths during the period
ii. Accounts’ Receivable/Aging (Clayberg) Aging reviewed by Committee
iii. Facility Operational Status Updates (Clayberg) Medicare payments and Treasurer’s Reports were reviewed
b. Discussion/Action: Facility Capital Improvement Projects
i. Shower Room – Project update: Architect to review project tomorrow and send use request to IDPH. Next shower room
project it scheduled to start 10/16/2023.
c. Discussion/Action: Resident Monitoring System update: Thompson Electronics is looking for new hardware for the back door.
12. New Business:
a. Discussion/Action: jail meals: Jail meal bid was submitted to the Sheriff today.
13. Miscellaneous: none
14. Adjournment: Kumer made a motion to adjourn at 5:51 p.m., 2nd by Thompson, All in favor, motion carried.
15. Next Health Committee Meeting: November 78, 2023 – 5:30 p.m. Jane Boyd Building, 260 W Lincoln., Lewistown, IL