Fulton County Board – Health Committee Meeting Agenda
Meeting Place: SIU/Graham Learning Lab, EP Coleman Building, 175 S. Main St. Canton, Illinois
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022,
Conference Call-in Information
Access Code: 3726216
1. Call to Order
The Governor of the state of Illinois has issued a disaster declaration related to public health concerns and Fulton County is covered by the disaster declaration. Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/7, The Fulton County Board Chairman has determined that an in-person meeting or a meeting conducted under the Illinois Open Meeting Act is not practical or prudent because of the disaster, and board member’s physical presence at this meeting is waived and may be made by audio or video conference pending the termination of the State of Illinois Disaster Proclamation.
2. Roll Call
3. Call for Additions/Deletions To and Approval of the Meeting Agenda
4. Announcements, Communications and Correspondence – All Health Facilities
5. Public Remarks
Members of the Public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with prior written notice of their intent to speak. The written notice shall identify the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the speaker’s topic. Each citizen is limited to five (5) minutes. Citizen’s remarks shall not exceed 30 minutes per meeting.
6. Review of Minutes from Previous Month’s Meetings
7. Claims/Review of Accounts’ Payable Items – All Health Facilities Discussion/Action:
8. Transfer of Funds – All Health Facilities –
9. Immediate Emergency Appropriations – All Health Facilities
10. Resolutions for Board Meeting – All Health Facilities:
a. Discussion/Action: Resolution: Ella Renick – Eagle Scout Project – Garden Project
11. Old Business
a. Discussion/Action: Financial Update – Previous Month’s Facility Data Review
1. Admissions/Census (Clayberg)
2. Accounts’ Receivable/Aging (Clayberg)
3. Facility Operational Status Updates (Clayberg)
b. Discussion/Action: Facility Capital Improvement Projects
1. Bids for Shower Room –
2. Bids for Kitchen Floor Tile –(potential ARPA fund contribution) project to start in Aug. Schedule attached.
12. New Business:
1. Discussion/Action: HFS CNA pay-scale subsidy.
Next Health Committee Meeting: September 8, 2022 – 5:30 p.m.
SIU/Graham Learning Lab, 175 S. Main Street, Canton, IL
Agenda Health Aug 4 2022