Fulton County Board – Special Health Committee Meeting Minutes
Committee: Special Health
Meeting Place: The Clayberg, 625 E Monroe St., Cuba IL
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: Tuesday, Aug 15, 2023,
1. Call to Order: 5;30 P.M.
2. Roll Call: Brian Platt, present; Barry Beck, present; James Barclay, present; Lisa Thompson, present; Dan Kumer, present. Also present Tammie Denning, Administrator and Diana Keime, BOM
3. Call for Additions/Deletions To and Approval of the Meeting Agenda: Thompson made a motion to accept the agenda, 2nd by Beck. All in favor, motion carried.
4. Announcements, Communications and Correspondence – All Health Facilities: None
5. Public Remarks: None
a. Members of the Public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with prior written notice of their intent to speak. The written notice shall identify the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the speaker’s topic. Each citizen is limited to five (5) minutes. Citizen’s remarks shall not exceed 30 minutes per meeting.
6. Old Business:
a. Discussion/Action: Recruitment – discuss ideas for new recruiting sites and sources. Discuss hiring incentives – 12 hours shifts are being offered to all nursing staff as an option. Discussed the provider loan forgiveness program as a possible incentive.
7. New Business:
a. Discussion/Action: Website – review Clayberg page on current County website, review pages on both legacy websites, make plan for additional pages to be added to current County website. Currently working on the website design
b. Discussion/Action: Jail Meals – Discuss the development of a proposal to bid to provide meals to the County jail – currently working on policy and procedure for the process and revisions are being made to the budget to for cost and revenue.
8. Adjournment: Thompson made a motion to adjourn at 6:15 p.m., 2nd by Barclay. All in favor, motion carried.
9. Next Health Committee Meeting: September 5, 2023 – 5:30 p.m. Jane Boyd Building, 260 W Lincoln., Lewistown, IL